How to upgrade
Ready to upgrade to a paid plan? Upgrading is a quick process with the following steps:
- Click on the green “Upgrade” button in the header.
- You will be taken to an pricing page with details about each option. Click the green “Upgrade” button in the section you’d like to upgrade to.
- You are taken to the checkout where you can review and change your selection, see a cost breakdown showing the number of members who will be upgraded, with the total monthly or yearly cost.
- If you have a coupon, add it here
- Your contract will begin immediately after completing this step.
NOTE: If you want to access free unlimited external members, you must have a domain tied to your organization.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I still get 5 free members when I upgrade?
No – when you upgrade, you pay for all employees in your organization. This is because you are not just paying for the ability to add more members, but are also getting access to other paid features.
Why am I being charged for external members?
You will need to have a domain tied to your organization in order for us to distinguish between employees and external members. If you don’t have a domain, then you pay for all members instead of just your employees. If you’d like to add a domain to your organization, let us know in a support ticket.